Auto collision repair centers need to be confident in their paint booth fire suppression system. The fumes can be extremely volatile and dangerous in a shop’s environment. Without having a reliable paint booth fire suppression system, a fire can shut your business down permanently. Don’t put the safety of your collision repair center, your employees, and your guests at risk. Call B I D Fire and Safety to schedule an inspection today.
The Paint Booth Fire Suppression System Inspection Process
- Visually inspect location and performance of nozzles.
- Link line and detector positions.
- Automatic actuation of the fire system.
- Internal Inspection for corrosion.
- Piping and copper tubing.
- Terminal test link.
- Test pull station.
- Examine, record, and verify hydro test date of cylinders.
- Examine, record, and verify regulator test dates.
- Electrical interlocks.
- Verify exhaust functions for activation.
- Replace fusible links.
- Proper level of pressurized tanks.
- Check for any obstructions.